Maximum availability and safety
Through preventive maintenance
Logopak systems are renowned for their excellent longevity. However, experienced users know just how important periodic check-ups are. Carrying out maintenance tasks at regular intervals helps to identify possible errors early on. This not only prevents malfunctions and downtimes, but also increases the overall service life of your labeller.
Our services at a glance:
- Checking all electric, mechanical and pneumatic functions
- Replacing wear and tear parts
- Adjusting the mechanical and electric control units
- Cleaning all drive units
- Carrying out lubrication work according to our maintenance instructions
- Identifying possible errors or damage
- reating backups for each system
Your benefits at a glance:
- Maximum system reliability through needs-based, preventive maintenance
- Needs-oriented maintenance and service solutions at reduced costs, plus additional discounts and many other benefits
- Remote maintenance options for diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Worldwide repair service
- Logopak-trained and certified technicians.
Individual maintenance solutions
Perfectly tailored to your needs
Logopak offers you tailor-made and needs-oriented maintenance solutions in order to reduce possible downtimes to a minimum.
For more information, please look at your service brochure:
Telephone support for software and hardware questions at:
+49 (0) 4195 9975 6564