Room for ideas
Actively shaping the future
We are always on the lookout for qualified, committed employees who enrich our team with their talent and skills. We value employees who are happy to assume responsibility and wish to join us in actively shaping the future.
Learn more about our team
What our employees can expect from us:
- Attractive and binding collective agreement structure according to IG-Metall
- Flexible working hours & home office
- Support for families including parental leave for mothers and fathers
- Company pension scheme
- Regular celebratory get-togethers and events
Start your future career at Logopak
Join our team and start a successful career at Logopak. As a globally active company, we are able to offer you interesting tasks and great prospects for a successful professional future. We provide support and guidance right from the start and help you to develop your personal skills and competencies.
- School internship
- Student internshipInternship to provide career guidance/ vocational orientation
- Industrial clerk (m/f/d)
- Mechatronic (m/f/d)
- Cutting mechanic (m/f/d)
- Warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d)
- IT specialist for system integration (m/f/d)
- T specialist for application development (m/f/d)
Dual study courses / Trainee programmes
- Industrial engineering
- Business informatics
In cooperation with Nordakademie
Accredited training company
Logopak is a certified IHK training company. We attach great importance to versatile, practice-oriented tasks with a focus on both national and international projects. We communicate at eye level with all our employees and lobby with our youth representative committee to actively support our apprentices and address their concerns. At Logopak, you will find your professional home.
We are always looking for qualified and committed employees. Please don’t hesitate to send us your unsolicited application.